Today I finally got around to taking photos of Peace N Harmony Poppy Parker out of the box. She is very lovely. I still have not assembled all of her jewelry on her yet. She has so many accessories! I used Ultra Violet Poppy Parker to show off her bell bottoms and T-shirt that was so cute.

























2 comments:
That patchwork dress reminds me of Barbie fashions, but it looks like the straps don't want to stay on her shoulders very well. :( I would love to see Mattel create sets like this one, but I fear that they would be horrendously overpriced.
Barb, I agree. Her fashion was adorable. I did not attempt to take it off and put on the mini skirt and t shirt and jeans, I put them on another Poppy as you can see from the photos. I usually like to keep my dolls in their costumes they come in unless they become favorites that I like to redress, which I have a few Poppies that are ones I love to redress and play with. Some I take pity on because their stock outfits are so horrendous, like that purple outfit the AA poppy shown with this one - I don't know what David was thinking when he designed that travesty in purple suede but she too was a registration Poppy a couple of years ago. I can never remember their names, I just know I love their faces and how they look in their outfits- so sweet.
Post a Comment