Monday, July 27, 2026

W Club Integrity Toys Carry Trunk

My W Club Integrity Toys Carry Trunk arrived this week on the weekend so I finally got around to taking photos and staging with it. I really love this little trunk as they offered it in black to the regular members as the first one was offered to convention members in white. I have wanted a simple little trunk like this and at a push I think you could squeeze two dolls into it. Below is the W Club stock photo of it open.












I used my Peace N Harmony Poppy Parker and her accessories to show how you can display a doll and clothing and shoes , the drawer on my case does not open easily and the ribbon slide thing does not open so I just tied it. So there are some problems with my trunk. I could not get the drawer to open , so I will have to figure out if somehow the drawer is glued shut , the handle almost came off when I tried to open the drawer. This made me a little pissed as the ribbon that ties the doll- does not flip open to thread the ribbon through to secure the doll in place- and the drawer is faulty. Having paid a significant amount of money for this case, I am not pleased with their quality control. This is one reason why I have become more and more picky what I buy from the W Club. But otherwise, I will have to play with it a bit and see how it works. All for now. Lisa 





 

No comments: