This past Saturday I stopped in at the local ROSS store and I was browsing in there on the hunch of a post I had seen on one of the Barbie FB groups- ROSS was selling the current Barbie Basics for $14.99. I was able to pick up the Barbie Basic no. 9, and there were only two of them, plus a Barbie Miniland accessory for $2.99. Here was my loot that I got. One is for my friend Allison who has patterns for these dolls and likes their bodies and articulation and is sewing for them.
She has a really pretty face and hair and I believe a curvy body so I am glad to have her in my collection. I am looking for the male in this line and the white female. I really wish they would do more of a variety in caucasians and hair colors like they did with the first lines of the Barbie Basics that had the model muse bodies. I like their articulation but now they have limited choices in the caucasion skin tones which sucks. Mattel hits the mark sometimes but this is why I lean more and more towards the vintage dolls and their quality.









No comments:
Post a Comment