Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Vintage 1995 Happy Holidays Barbie

I have been catching up on my collection of Happy Holidays (Christmas) Barbie dolls. I have some of them, but not all, so looking for deals on the dolls has been part of the fun of the 'hunt' of the dolls, especially the ones from the 80s and the 1990s  - the years when they had the most beautiful dolls, in my opinion. 

My first acquisition this month was 1995 Happy Holidays Barbie off of Mercari selling platform. I have found some great deals on this platform and the shipping cost was not that bad. She did not come with a box but she came with her stand, shoes, brush, and the cardboard photo from the back of her box. She is one of the extravagantly gowned dolls with makeup and her hair is very soft. Very lovely. 







Here she is with 2000 and 2007 Happy Holidays Barbies


Enjoy!



 

No comments: