Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Goodwill thrift store doll finds!

I went into the Goodwill yesterday, one of my favorite ones. They have been starting to 'bag' multiples of dolls/ Barbies now and I thought I would maybe get lucky....and boy did I! 

I found a vintage Scooby-Doo Sherlock plush, he was cute. I also browse through their books because it is cheaper to pay $3 or less for hardbacks and paperbacks there then anywhere else and I found an Alison Weir book. But back to the Barbies. Here is what I found for $5.99 in the bag!!! 


This is the original bag. Just so you know, look in your toy section and they bag them up in gallon size ziplock freezer bags. 


There were 7 dolls in all, four Barbies, mixed and three Kelly sized dolls. Four were Disney. 


My research says this is 1991-1996? Octoberfest Dolls of the World Barbie. She is in great condition, just missing shoes and socks 



This appears to be a Fashion Fever/ Disco Ball Barbie still has her stockings and phone/ purse attachment and jewelry! Very cute. Missing her shoes. 





This was the doll I grabbed the bag for! Early 2000s Birthstone Beauty- Aquamarine Barbie. STILL has her jewelry, missing the cute dog and her shoes. I love and adore that steffie face!



Mattel Disney Holiday Princess Cinderalla? Missing her shoes and it appears she also had a matching cape, I think edged in fur. Very high quality doll. Beautiful face. 





 The last three little dolls surprised me- they are mini Disney Princesses- Beauty  the Beast, Cinderalla, Aurora. All have their shoes, stockings, outfits complete! They are really cute! 


Some of these I may keep, some I may sell, but well worth the $5.99 bag!!

No comments: