Saturday, January 21, 2023

Registration Dolls- Agnes With a Twist & Ultra Violet Poppy Parker

My Registration dolls arrived- Agnes Von Weiss- with a Twist and Ultra Violet Poppy Parker. 

W club has not exactly hit it out of the park. Agnes' dress is made out of some yarn fabric that is frankly not impressive but cheap feeling/looking but her accessories and shoes are good, I love her shoes, makeup and hair. 

Poppy is a darker skin tone than the photos in person. I thought her more native american or India- Indian     quite frankly, but I am pleased with her hair and face up. I am not impressed with this so called groovy outfit. Someone has smoked too much pot - and loves purple. A cute dress or pants outfit instead of the garish coat with hot pants and these boots in purple, purple purple....takes away from her loveliness. A little re-dressing will hopefully rectify this. In my photos, I have not even tried to put on those impossible boots. More photos will come later when I find a suitable outfit for her.
























 I love Agnes because she comes with a martini, and looks so 1960's, her jewelry is wonderful and that hairdo! The dress will have to go. Right now I think I can tolerate it, but it looks like something out of my mothers crochet bag. Poor Aggie. 

Hopefully, Graceful Reign who is scheduled to arrive next week, will be turned out a little better than these ladies. 

Lisa 

No comments: