Sunday, January 22, 2023

Hallmark Christmas Barbie Ornaments thrift store finds

I was out last week in town and so rarely get to thrift for fun but this week I found items that were doll- Barbie related. Hallmark Barbie Christmas ornaments. 

Actually, I found more than what is pictured here, but funds were limited and I had to go to other stores along the way. So could not buy all of them. It really astonishes me what people will donate to the Goodwill. I found the 2009 shoe ornament, 2006, and 2007 Christmas Barbie ornaments. I really wish I could have afforded the others, since the past Barbie ornaments are on my bucket list to get. My goal is to eventually have a 6ft pink tree covered in Hallmark Barbie ornaments, and I'm well on my way so far. 











 I am hoping to make my way back to that Goodwill and see if there are any of those ornaments left. Not everybody loves Barbie. If not, I may scoop them up. The boxes were kind of scuffed/dented, but they look really great on my little tree in my doll room, which I keep up all year round. I am hoping eventually to have a larger doll room where I can have a larger tree stay up all year in the corner of the room and more shelf space for the dolls. 

Lisa 

No comments: