Saturday, October 30, 2021

Smoke & Shadows Vanessa Perrin Doll

 My Smoke and Shadows Vanessa Perrin doll arrived today- and she was worth the wait! The W Club has outdid themselves with this doll. I am so glad that I won her!



















My photos have been taken on top of the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse aka La Maison Royal, since I am still digging dolls out of bins where they are stored, since we are technically still working on the doll room. I have been working on cleaning the dollhouse and its' room of debris and clutter so I can put/place dolls off shelves and out of boxes and have photo ops and basically enjoy them. I am still pulling my Halloween/ Fantasy dolls out of the bins- and the scary part? :( I know I have more! For instance, I have found Gomaz, I am still looking for Morticia. 
Here is the display with Vanessa so far...



Those are only a fraction of the Halloween Kellys I have too. I also have Harry Potter dolls, the Wicked Witch of the West- who I can't find, but I know I packed, my Disney Cinderalla dolls- but I am not sure I would have room for everyone up on top. But it would look cool. As well as my coven dolls by the W Club. 

So I have more to go.......

Not to mention while I was out running errands- I found this little gem who I have been tempted by for a long long time now--






Rainbow High dolls! This I believe may be the series 2, with the cheerleader dolls, I could be wrong, it could be series 1. It is Ruby Anderson. I missed the sale on Walmart when they were going for...$17.97 and were practically giving them away. I found this little darling one at Family Dollar store for $20 and with my price comparisons after paying tax she was $21 so I saved on shipping if I had purchased her on ebay. Ruby is one of the more coveted cheerleader dolls from what I can tell. I will de-box her in another blog episode. I was in Family Dollar for a totally different reason and she was the ONLY Rainbow High doll in there. They had tons of the LOL dolls in there for $5 and $10 . 

With these dolls they are already releasing series 3 so I would recommend price comparison shopping on Walmart. com and Amazon as well as Ebay and other shopping sites, even Poshmark. Especially on your shipping costs. 

What I am drawn to them is their articulation as well as the high quality of their clothing- and they look like a smaller version of Blythe. Different ones have beautiful expressive, faces, so I have got over that big head problem. 

More to come soon! ~Lisa 


No comments: