Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June- the month of Weddings..


 June is the month of weddings. I have been going through my wedding attire collection to see what photos I could do with bridesmaids, brides, grooms, etc. I have this 50th wedding Barbie and Ken edition that I keep in the box that I purchased long ago on sale at Tuesday Morning, years ago, and I love it. They are still attached at the hand. I love them together. I have been attempting to collect Skipper and Midge's vintage wedding attire and was surprised I had Skipper's orange blossom dress as well as the later long pink dress. 

I made the tiered yellow wedding cake, long ago- out of paper clay. The table is Bespaq, and the chair is from Barbie Collector. I am working on more photos of Poppy Parker in vintage/repro gowns for the wedding season, so stay tuned for more fun photos. 

No comments: