Sunday, June 6, 2021

Byers Choice figures- and new Cakes






 



I recently was lucky enough to win a lot of Byers Choice Carolers on Ebay, and I have been wanting some of these for so long! Ever since I have been going to Williamsburg, where I would see them at the Visitor center boutique, and the Yankee Candle store, as well as the Christmas Mouse, I have lusted after these collectible dolls/figures. As well as their props!! They are just as expensive as a collectible Silkstone Barbie or Poppy Parker individually so to win a lot of them at the price I did I was thrilled. 

I also have some new Christmas cakes in the Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios
Click on the link and it will take you directly to my Doll Food catagory. I have currently added a 1:6 scale Christmas Gingerbread Man Cake 

as well as a 1:6 scale Christmas Peppermint Stick Cake with candy jar 









I am hoping to include a more variety of plain, iced cakes with doilies like the one behind the two Christmas cakes. Trying this for staging purposes to see how it looks on my little Christmas stall!



The two Valentine's cakes are already listed in my Ebay store, one is listed as 1:4 scale - the one with the two heart shaped cookies next to the cake slice with the raspberries on top, but this cake would work well for Byer's Choice ( #Byerschoicecarolers ) as well or Barbie too, it would just a little large. 
The other one, the bundt cake, comes with four heart shaped iced cookies. 

Both cakes come with doilies. 


No comments: