Sunday, September 4, 2022

Poppy Parker Loves Mystery Date Bowling Date

I have finally got around to finding the time to de-box this wonderful giftset. It is truly amazing the detail. 

I did not take in depth photos, so here are the pics of them in the box and out of the box staged. 
















 I staged this set with my other 1950's W Club set, Sugar And Spice, and they look adorable in the Our Generation diner. I picked up this diner a few months ago on a Facebook marketplace group for about $20. It still works- makes all of the sounds. I originally meant it for only use with my 16 inch dolls like Gene Marshall and Tyler Wentworth, but this was too good to pass up and Bowling date and Sugar and Spice have been screaming for the right backdrop. Enjoy!

2 comments:

The grandmommy said...

I can see a little of the details. Really nice set!

Lisa Neault said...

thank you!