Sunday, June 5, 2022

June- the month of Brides...

June is the month of brides....so I thought I would save these photos of my bridal photos I have been gathering until I got the Fashion Royalty Elyse Jolie doll de-boxing post out of the way. 

 The first bridal photos post in June will be of my Integrity toys Vixen Gene Marshall along with Trent Osbourne . I had racked my brains (and my wallet ) to find a suitable bridal ensemble for Gene and just could not find one that was affordable for me at the moment. Then I hit upon my 'stash' (everyone has a doll stash of some sort) which when I looked through it- contained a boxed Kmart 16 inch porcelain bridal doll from the 1990's. I thought, this just might work. So I proceeded to strip said porcelain doll of her bridal finery. The dress was a little large , but with some tucking and pins here and there, Gene looked like the beautiful bride she is. Here are those photos. Enjoy. I will have more bridal photos of other dolls of various scales and other makers/manufacturers in the blog posts to come to celebrate brides. 





















No comments: