Saturday, June 4, 2022

Glamour Coated Elyse Jolie - Lottery Doll from the W club

So my Elyse Jolie finally arrived and she is even more lovely in person when I de-boxed her! 

Glamour Coated Elyse Jolie, is a lottery doll from the W club. Members had the chance to participate in a right-to-buy lottery. Here she is below in the box. The packaging is so elegant with the W club- the box is magnetic, which I love. 





 































I could not resist taking so many photos of her- and her accessories. She is wearing the most elegant lined swing coat with gigot sleeves with bows and it ties at the neck..and a jaw dropping skirt with a figure hugging sweater. The gloves - I would never have put that color with this outfit--but they work! The pale palette just works together and I adore her hair ! The shoes- they involved alot of cussing to put on but were very well made and did not snap in two which I was grateful for- and she could stand by herself in them without a stand!!! Her bag was a nice accessory too. I was really pleased with this ensemble and glad I entered. 

Enjoy!~Lisa

No comments: