Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Happy Mardi Gras!

 Happy Mardi Gras day- otherwise known as Fat Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday!




This doll was the OOAK doll I won in the raffle from our doll club last year and I was so delighted to win her. She was created by one of our members. She is a reproduction Barbie, dressed in a purple sequined gown and cape, and has a feathered headress/ jeweled crown, and carries a feathered mask with ribbons. Her display is a gold plate that has beads and crown coin tokens on it with Mardi Gras written in 3- D Paint. The dress is handmade and so is the cape. I really love her and have always wanted to do a Mardi gras themed diorama. Maybe I will get the gowns and masks and tuxedos together for the dolls , it would be great to do. 

DEFINITELY next year that I am now on the kick of doing themed trees I want to do a Mardi Gras tree!! giggle. So here are some more photos of my doll. 







1 comment:

The grandmommy said...

She is perfect for Fat Tuesday!