Sunday, February 11, 2024

Valentine's Day- new pics!

I have new Valentine's Day photos of the dolls up, in celebration of the holiday. 

I am also working on Mardi Gras photos of my fabulous custom Mardi Gras doll by my doll club friend, Janice Weaver, that is so beautiful. I want to do a really great backdrop for this doll and am taking my time for the photos. Mardi Gras is this upcoming Tuesday so I am looking for props that might make the photo 'pop' even more than her costume. One thing I have always wanted to do is use her as a centerpiece for a table setting- a Mardi Gras/ Shrovetide table setting with my Bubblecut emerald green glass plates, and my green boopie glasses,  but I need to create/find purple & gold placemats and napkins. As usual, I am somewhat late in the planning.lol.

Here are my Valentine's day photos-













 Happy Valentine's day! Enjoy! Lisa

No comments: