Monday, January 8, 2024

New Christmas Barbies- 1996 and 2004!

About two weeks ago, or possibly three, I purchased these two dolls in a lot on Ebay that I had been watching when I was offered an incredible deal that I could not pass up for the two of them. The 2004 Special Edition Happy Holidays doll had damage on the box but that did not really bother me as I was going to de-box both of them for my photographing/ collecting purposes. 

2004 Special Edition Happy Holidays Barbie came with damage on the plastic window and to the sides , but she is a beautiful doll, intact with her stand, shoes, etc. The interesting thing about her box is it opens up to reveal the previous editions. When I deboxed her I kept that part of the box because the info was too good to throw away. 














 1996 Happy Holidays Barbie came fully intact in her box, no damage. 












The seller made me a best offer of $9.80 and with tax and shipping it came to $22.22 all total which evens out to $11.11 total per doll. I could not pay that at a doll show for these dolls boxed. And in the beautiful condition they were in. Just have to jump on these dolls/ offers when you see them!

No comments: