Monday, December 4, 2023

COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS! DAY THREE!

Countdown to Christmas! Day Three!

I am sorry to be late for Day Three- today there will be two posts. Yesterday I had the Virginia Fashion Doll Club Christmas Party and we met at the Hanover Tavern for our little club annual Christmas party this year. 







Debbie lined up all of our dolls that we had brought and I carried this years' Happy Holidays Christmas Barbie. Janelle sat next to me and had brought W Club's Envy Poppy Parker. Many of the dolls were over the top glam. 

Below are some of the table gifts I received-


Below are some of my table gifts I received, a fan from Janice who purchased them on her trip to New Orleans, a box of cookies and candy from Scarlett, a christmas tree pin from Christina, a shoe charm from Janelle, a barbie bracelet on the little red backage from Debbie, a Snowman ornament , and the handmade crochet Gingerbread outfit for Barbie is from Jodie!


No comments: