Sunday, August 13, 2023

W Club Poppy Parker- Curiouser Curiouser - out of the box!

I received this doll eons ago it seems now...I took photos of her a few months ago when I received her, but I did not de-box her. For a few months now I have not been 'into' my dolls as I have been sorting, cleaning, etc. and that is just not my gig. I am mostly a hoarder when it comes to my dolls and dolly stuff so now I am finding 'new' treasuers I had long forgotten about, which I am sure most can identify with and am finding the cleaning not so bad since I am finding dolly stuff I had long forgotten about. :) 

David Butry knocked it out the park with this one and she is so gorgeous. Just what the doll collector wants! Alice in Wonderland. They have done this theme before but for IFDC and she had more of a Misaki look to her. 

















 Enjoy!

No comments: