Thursday, February 16, 2023

Hallmark Sweet Valentine Barbie 1995

I had to devote an entire post to this lovely vintage Barbie I had been searching for. 

Hallmark Sweet Valentine's Day Barbie! 

She was made in 1995 and was new in box. I purchased her on Poshmark and even got a discount on shipping (4.99!) so in the end the total purchase price with the offer from the seller was 12.41 including tax! I immediately snatched her up as I had been wanting her but was not willing to pay $40, 50 and 60  on Ebay and mercari. Some of these vintage holiday dolls you can get for rockbottom prices if you wait, as people are just cleaning out closets and don't care about getting 'collector prices'. It is also easier than selling at a yard sale for some. I use Poshmark a lot because the flat rate shipping is $7.95 and it is always prioirty mail and the sellers when making you an offer will give you a break on shipping cost. So shipping is always cheaper on Poshmark. You just have to be patient and wait for that deal.












She comes with a little Valentine's day card and her hair is done in a Regency style with sausage curls. Very romantic. I am now on the hunt for Sweet Roses PJ who will look just lovely with her. I also need to replace my Crystal Barbie's dress and shoes so she will be complete too. On the hunt ! 

 

No comments: