Sunday, October 16, 2022

Richmond Doll & Teddy Bear show October 15, 2022

Yesterday was the Richmond Doll & Teddy Bear show which I attended. I got there late, and though I found some goodies, it was not the treat and fun day with friends I usually plan. My buddy Karon could only stay a few minutes, I got there at 10:30 am instead of 9:30 am like I had planned. Karon had to leave by 11 am, so we had only a little time to chat and shop together. 

Our regular two dealers who have wonderful Gene dolls and Fashion Royalty/Poppy Parker dolls, sealed the deal for us. I purchased an Integrity Gene for $20 with some yellowing on her body and various shoes and a dress for $5 and $3 and a dress from the other dealer for $5. At another table, I inadvertently ran across an entire bag of the Mattel Wizard of Oz dolls with Dorothy, the Lion, the Tin Man, and Scarecrow in display condition with their accessories, as well as a witch from another toy line, for $18. I also picked up a small bag of Tammy clones for $3 from this same dealer. 

My friend Marina was hitting pay dirt before we had already got there and had her friend Cliff was toting the bags! lol. She was still digging through $2 doll boxes of one dealer (I have to admit I was tempted but I already have the probably of room and not enough stands! ) I also received a purse from my friend Marina from one of the ladies who creates them On the Pink Heels FB page and the Usherette outfit from my pal Karon. So it was a great day in dolly land!

















 

No comments: