Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Happy Easter! & Happy Birthday Gene Marshall!

Happy Easter- and Happy Birthday (April 17th) to our wonderful doll Gene Marshall!


I am late in my greetings as I had a busy Easter Resurrection weekend like most. No time to do my usual postings and photos. Here are some of my Easter Photos I was able to do ahead of the game.



















Let's not forget Gene's birthday! April 17th!
I created a new birthday photo for her with Trent and Ivy wishing her a Happy Birthday different from last year's. 
This year I had a wonderful thrift store find- the Our Generation Girls' diner for only $25!! I am calling it 'Mel's Diner' in honor of Mel Odom, the creator of Gene and plan to add some tiles around the diner with tables and chairs and alot of food, and dolls as waitresses and customers. I want to mix it up- with Tonners, Gene dolls, even Franklin Mint dolls. The storyline will be this is the IT DINER to be after the movie premieres or the place the stars hang out. 
I have already done one of the photos in a noire technique in black/white and it looks kind of cool. 
Enjoy!




 

1 comment: