Sunday, November 21, 2021

Ginger Gilroy & Cinnamon

 I have finally de-boxed Ginger Gilroy & Cinnamon but I waited until I had the inspiration to do a really rocking around the Christmas tree type of diorama, and I finally came up with it. Here are the photos, I couldn't resist. I may tweak it a bit in the coming days. 



and I finally was able to acquire two of the illusive Pilgrim Kelly dolls- Turkey Kelly and Kerstie Pilgrim Kelly from Joe's List (Joe Blitman. ) on sale. Now to find Tommy Pilgrim! I highly recommend his ebay store, his Ruby Lane store, or his website, I have purchased from all three sites. Great prices and fast shipping. 


There is a new Thanksgiving diorama coming with these two cuties, in the works, I just haven't gotten around to it yet! 
























Enjoy! 

1 comment:

The grandmommy said...

It must have been a lot of fun putting this together!