Friday, April 12, 2019

Marie Terese' New Toy for Easter

Follow my blog with Bloglovin I am entranced with the new Easter bunny rocking horse I purchased a few months ago at AC Moore and it is perfect for Marie Terese. I wish it would fit into the dollhouse for her and Annabelle into her room, but it may be cramped with a bed and the rocking horse, unless I use one of the attic rooms as her playroom. 

Here is an 'imaginary' playroom for Marie Terese, where she is being served delicious cakes and pastries and playing with her new pet bunnies and PugDog and Mops and poodle after receiving this magnificent toy for Easter. I put some stockings on her with her new shoes to simulate how a child's stockings would sag and get wrinkled a bit back then at play. I like imperfections in my dioramas. 











As you can see, Marie Terese is one spoiled little girl. The only thing I left out was a dollhouse and dolls out of the picture, which I may add later on. 
Lisa 

No comments: