Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Minions!

Mattel has come out with some adorable Despicable Me! Minion outfits for Barbie which fit Poppy. 

I also collect those adorable little minion minis. I decided this past weekend to get one of the Poppy's dressed up , my favorite- Pillow Talk, and the only item that I could get on her was the tank top, because of her hands. She is not on the handspeak body making it difficult to put tight armed clothing on her. 

You know your minion collection is out of control, lol....







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa. This is a bit off topic but I have a question regarding the Babysitter Skipper babies for $2.44. Can you still find them in your local Walmart or have they already been discontinued?

D7ana said...

Cool collection! I haven't seen the Minions movies, but those figures look endearing. Go, Poppy! (Collect on!)

Lisa Neault said...

thank you D7ana. It's a collection that has mushroomed.

Anonymous, yes I can still get the babysitter skipper babies for 2.44 at my local walmart, last time I was there they had a great variety of them.