Thursday, January 25, 2018

Poppy Models Hello Kitty outfits....

It is amazing what I buy for the dolls, put in my 'stash' and forget about. Hence, more Hello Kitty unopened outfits. So I decided to open some of these after taking photos. The way I found them was I was getting dolls ready for this weekend for my Va. Fashion doll club meeting and had to do some switch-er-roo on outfits from one of my Poppys to my Swirl Barbie for the theme. Then, I found the assortment of Hello Kitty skirts and tops. 







I purchased these at my local Walmart a few months ago when they first came out.  Since I had to take my Out of this World Poppy Parker out of her dress, I figured now is as good a time to put her in a new outfit.








Right now she is wearing British Invasion Poppy Parker's bracelet and sitting in her egg chair and feeling kind of groovy...lol. I like how the Hello Kitty blouse and leather skirt mesh with the egg chair. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poppy looks very cute in her new clothes! I'm surprised they fit so well :-). The egg chair is gorgeous.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you! I was surprised they fit so well too. Barbie clothing in these little pack seperates usually fit Poppy Parker and Victoire very well. The Fashion Royalty gals are more busty and more taller.

Farrah said...

Wow, they look great on her! I love when something can look "meh" in the package, but they really looks amazing on the doll. I think I need to look for these little packs now! :)

Lisa Neault said...

Have you seen the Care Bear ones yet? They are also going to debut SuperHero pack seperates as well- Wonder Woman , Supergirl, etc in tshirts, etc. I got that piece of news from one of the blogs I follow. I am looking for the CareBears seperates and am hoping to find them at one of the Targets if they already out , haven't seen them yet.

Farrah said...

Yes, I have seen the Care Bear sets and grabbed them at Walmart a few weeks ago. So cute! I didn't know they were coming out with the other ones though..I'll have to keep my eye out!