Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and thank everyone for taking the time to read my blog all year long. It means alot to me that people follow my adventures in my creative endeavors and I hope you find them interesting. I also hope that this Christmas finds you all safe, blessed and filled with all you could wish for. 

Taking a break from dolly box openings and just some warm fuzzy photos of dolls enjoying cookies and sweets, caroling under the tree. 


My Ruruko holding a vintage Mrs. Beasley doll, vintage Skipper doll and Mini American girl doll Emily all enjoy Christmas cookies, gingerbread house, cakes and peppermint sticks, cookies by me. The two little santa cups are the Hallmark ornaments that I blogged about in the previous post. 


My Happy Holiays Poppy Parker holding a wreath and walking in the snow with Kellys dressed for the occasion...


More photos of the dolls and their goodies.....Oh what a wonderful time of year!

 
                                               Enjoy & Merry Christmas!
                                                  ~Lisa

No comments: