Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas....






at LaBelle's boutique! I decided to go with splashes of red this year when I saw the red gown we received at convention. My immediate thought was this would be the focus of the stage in LaBelle's- with very dramatic packages around it, the Blood Dracula chairs, and different colors of shoes then- Christmas sweaters in the windows with trees. The Christmas sweaters are ornaments at Michael's craft store. Right now they are 50% off and I purchased about three. I have the other boutique window to do so the third sweater will be for that one. I hope to buy more to fill the armoire in LaBelle's with the armoire door open, and do a display in there. Worked on this window in between building a very important prop for another Christmas diorama that I hope will really pop. Might need more trips to Michael's, lol!
Enjoy!~Lisa

4 comments:

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Hi Lisa, LaBelle's is looking really festive, I like very much the touches of red, and the sweaters are a great idea!
Kisses Billa

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Billa!

Chris said...

Beautiful!

D7ana said...

Lovely scenes. Thanks for contributing to the season's cheer ;-)