Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Victorian Thanksgiving- photostory

Since I posted the video yesterday, I will post the photostory I did using those photos. I will get to the modern video on those Thanksgiving photos soon. Click on the photos to enlarge them if you have trouble reading the subtitles in the photos. 











I am still working on the photos of upcoming dioramas, and have some items on order for my surprise Christmas diorama. That is really coming along while I wait for a door component. 
Hopefully I will have the modern Thanksgiving diorama tweaked and ready to go up soon, have a Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

D7ana said...

Neat! Oh the turkey and the pecan pie triggered the song, "Anticipation" by Carly Simon going. Love seeing the family and friends gathered round the table.

billa's dolls and fashions said...

Hi Lisa, it's very beautiful!

Sam said...

Wow, it looks really festive. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you! More Thanksgiving coming soon!

History's Dark Phantom said...

Wow! The detail in this set is incredible! Great job!