Tuesday, November 4, 2014

After the Convention......





After the convention...is sort of like the morning after, lol. 
So yesterday I had some time and deboxed my Starlight Poppy Parker and my two CI Guys Ace McFly(sitting on the floor) and Callum Windsor holding the teddy bear. I also dressed my Misaki doll with her grab bag outfit.




I went a little wild with Poppy and the two CI guys but those handcuffs I bought from Denise I just couldn't resist! And they have tiny little keys too! One is kind of kinky with fur on them, the others are regular handcuffs that will be good for a diorama/jail scene. I should have got more.
My Misaki is my very first one and I will probably wash the gunk out ofher hair. With our registration tote bag we got these little Azone shoes. 
My starlight Poppy is lovely and that outfit is so 70's...she is going to be my new Daphne and the CI Guy Ace McFly will probably be turned into Fred from the cartoon Scooby-Doo...I have always wanted to do these characters. I have a Momoko that looks like Thelma so just need to get Shaggy and Scooby off of ebay and start on their outfits. 
I will probably go thru more dolls today and see which ones I will be selling. I have two ITBE dolls that I am thinking of selling right now, but haven't decided to sell one or all three. I also want to debox the registration doll Erin, she was really cute. 
I know many people have questions about the registration and convention costs, I have not yet had time to do those cost analysis which I will share later. Thanks for reading the blog!~Lisa

3 comments:

billa's dolls and fashions said...

I love these pictures, Poppy is really a naughty girl, and the boys are so handsome, I also bought Callum (on e-bay) can't wait to see him in person

D7ana said...

Congrats on your new IT crew. Sigh, the guys are so fine. I look forward to seeing them in your stories.

Thanks for sharing the photos.

Lisa Neault said...

LOL you're welcome! I was being a little mischevious with the handcuffs. I do not have any clothes for the two CI guys the only thing I dislike is their leg joints, very bulky. But they are quite handsome.