Saturday, February 9, 2013

Back to the Building Board, Robin!





 
Not the Batcave Robin, but the Building board! Ok, so I love Batman...Adam West Batman, and Val Kilmer Batman. Call me old fashioned.
Yep, I have got my mojo going again, and finally built something! A country french coffee table, which my model, Cindy loves! She is chilling browsing on line this Saturday, eating her cinnabun and drinking her latte. Barefoot and fancy free.
The table is made of wood, legs and trim painted white, the table part is stained with miniwax stain, then sealed. Nice little prop!
Here are some more pics of Cindy with the table.





 
 
I am thinking of putting this little piece on my Etsy, but debating on price. Let me know if everyone likes them, I might make more, perhaps in different colors with a shabby chic /weathered look to it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello from Spain: I love a good chair, a good read and a good cake with a hot cup of coffee. This picture is beautiful. Keep in touch