Thursday, February 27, 2014

Breakfast food items, new listings on Ebay & Etsy stores

I have some new food items I just finished, which are listed on Ebay in my Ebay store 
Pumpkin Hill Studios & my Etsy store. Click on the Etsy box above on the picture of the item to take you there.
First up are the items on Ebay: 2 plates of pancakes, sausage, and eggs with butter, syrup and blueberries. One plate has fried eggs, the other scrambled. These are large plates 2 inches across. They were alot of fun to make, as my husband loves to eat a big breakfast, so this is just the kind of breakfast for your Hommes, GI Joes, Ken, or your action figures. 
Each plate took alot of time to create- $12.99 each and both have free shipping.












I have shown my foods here also with Barbie, Poppy Parker, GI Joe, as well as my Blythe doll Alice. I am really pleased with these two items as I achieved the realism I desired - I always try to improve with each new dish I create. 
Next up is the cake with slice cut out of it and it has 5 candles- just blown out!

This one is on Etsy for $15.99 free shipping in the USA only















It is GI Joe's 50th anniversary birthday this year, so this is a perfect cake for him! It has 5 candles on top (they do not light) and one slice cut out of it. 
I am working on more miniature food! Please shop my Etsy store links as well as my Ebay store links for these items!

No comments: