Sunday, February 23, 2014

More Food- 1:6 scale Hot Dogs and Fries

I did some backtracking today and played with the clay! It was fun, and my GI Joe collector's club Man of Asia arrived. Well, seems he isn't too fond of Sushi, so I took a break from the Japanese diorama and made him some real 'man' food- hot dogs and fries!

The hot dogs all measure about 1 inch long. I have two listings in my Ebay store- click HERE and go to Lisa's artisan items or Doll food . The plate of plain dogs is $9.99 with free shipping and the plates of hot dog with mustard, fries, and ridged sandwich pickle are $6.00 each- all my miniature foods come with free shipping if you are in the USA. I will also do commissions- Contact Me  with your ideas and I can give you a price. Plenty of examples of my commission work in my Flicker album if you are interested.

I have more pics of the Japanese diorama, and will be posting them here later. Happy Sunday!


















2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Those hot dogs look good enough to eat.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Vanessa!