Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Countdown to Christmas...Day 5

Countdown to Christmas continues...with Disney's Cinderella doll. I love this doll and have the doll in her bridal costume, as well as the Fairy Godmother, and the Evil Stepmother played by Cate Blanchette. 







I have had this doll and her companion dolls for quite a while, and have always wanted to do a suitable scene for her. The pumpkin coach in the background is actually a rare cookie jar made by Brush McCoy back in the 1960's and is on sale HERE  My original intention with this doll was to do a scene with her and the Fairy Godmother with a pumpkin turning into a coach. That is still on my to-do list. 

The coolest thing about this doll is her dress and the shoes. I have often thought of re-bodying her, but wanted to keep her original. I love how close they got her face to the original actress. She's so beautiful. 

I will take some pics of the Bride doll, but will not de-box her.  Enjoy!

No comments: