Monday, December 11, 2017

Countdown to Christmas ...Day 11

Countdown to Christmas continues today with Angel of Joy Barbie 1998 Collector's Edition. 

This was my first Angel Barbie I purchased, I think I purchased her off of ebay very inexpensively, out of the box. I have used her in my 1:6 scale nativity. 






Here she is decorating the mantel with my other Angel Barbie and Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother. The lotus blossums have tealights that are lit up at night. 
Tomorrow we begin the Silkstone saga! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Romona said...

So lovely1

Lisa Neault said...

thank you Romona!

Sam said...

I have this Barbie dress! (I purchased a huge pile of Barbie clothes at a garage sale and this was in that lot.) Now I know it is from the Angel collection!

Lisa Neault said...

Sam you're welcome! This dress would look great on any doll!

Phyllis said...

Another pretty Barbie Angel! Sweet!