Friday, December 22, 2017

Countdown to Christmas... Day 22

Countdown to Christmas continues with Silkstone Saga. We are coming to an end to the Silkstones that I have documented in our countdown. 
Our doll of the day today is Classic Camel Coat Silkstone Barbie 

This was one of the first articulated Silkstones, and one versed with a little problems, as Barbie Collector originally posted her for $50, and for those that caught it, like me, snatched her up quickly and ordered her. Those that didn't , all of a sudden, found the price changed to $75. Mattel did a switch-a-roo on the price and that did not sit well with collectors who felt the original $50 price tag should have stayed. 




Enjoy!

*NOTE- UPDATE ON DOLLY COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS-
Since today is December 22nd, I will be doing one more Silkstone doll tomorrow and then two dolls that are 'holiday' dolls on December 24th and December 25th. I will probably continue my Dolly countdown until New Year's  Day and have a little spin, maybe do some photos of dioramas, etc. to put a different spin on it. I haven't even begun to make a dent in my doll collection, so this will be fun. ~Lisa 

No comments: