Saturday, December 2, 2017

Countdown to Christmas...

I have been missing in action for the month of November since my doll show post. Frankly, getting ready for the holidays, Thanksgiving, has taken all of my energies and with helping my husband in his business and running my own Ebay business, and now I am also posting my items on Mercari as well as my ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios I also sell on Poshmark too. These new platforms allow me to expand my selling base and it is fun, but alot of work and time consuming. 

But back to the Countdown to Christmas. I have so many dolls I haven't taken the time to photograph, or even share, so now until Christmas, I will be sharing a new doll that hasn't been seen, or and oldie but a goodie vintage gal. It's going to be like Christmas every day until the actual day! 

Today's fashion doll is Fashionably Ruthless Tatayana....

She was a W Club exclusive designed with a spin on Cruella De Ville, from Disney for the Fashion Fairytale convention. All W club members got the chance to order her, whether or not if you were attending. She came in the most lovely case. 









Her case was spotted, like a dalmation. She came with a beautiful coat that was lined and an extra outfit. Her case is like a lovely carrying case hinged with a ribbon. The only thing missing with this lovely doll is the dalmations!



Here are Integrity's stock photos of her in her outfits. She is killer with that streaked hair!

I have not yet deboxed her as I am enjoying her too much in her case. But I will eventually debox her when the moment is right!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post! 


No comments: