Tuesday, March 10, 2015

New outfits for the Poppies....

The Poppies racked up when I attended the doll show a couple of weeks ago and I purchased some of those Clueless outfits from a seller for $10 each still in the box. They were really cute and complete. One isn't all that spectacular but the shoes are really cute- it was the pink one with the fuzzy coat. The dress is ill fitting and the coat is sort of stiff. I may use it as a display item in LaBelle's on the wall for Easter. 

So here are some of them showing off their cute outfits...










The only one not wearing the stock shoes with her outfit is young sophisticate and her shoes  did not fit her flat feet. These little mini skirts with the hats are so outrageously cute. I am thinking they might look cute on the momokos. 

The outfits look a little better in today's styling without the hats, I am thinking of using them in the windows for Easter. Two of the outfits came with sunglasses. I haven't shown one of the outfits on a doll because it was such a disappointment, it was ill fitting and didn't look very attractive. Dark Moon looks lovely in the lavender. She has informed her name is Chloe DuBois, and will be helping Poppy plan her wedding. (She came in from the convention last year you know. Loves lavender, in the color, flowers, jewels, fabric, etc. makeup. ) I haven't had much time to bond with this lovely and feel bad about it- her eye makeup, her hairstyle, are just so timeless and gorgeous. This outfit I knew had to be hers. Though her groovy outfit she came is nice, I want to see her in some cocktail, some evening wear, and some fun casual wear too. She also just looks like a Chloe. 

The pictures aren't that great, but I hope you enjoy them! Trying to get back into the 'spring' of things~ today all of the snow is almost gone except for a few tiny patches here and there- it just lightly sprinkled some rain here and there and was so warm! 60 degrees today! I am hoping soon I can take some dollies out and get some nice pictures somewhere soon! 
All for now~ Lisa

4 comments:

billa's dolls and fashions said...

The dresses are really cute, I like a lot the green one and the lavender outfits, and the green hat is really classy!
Kisses Billa

Muff said...

I like the sweater set the most! I would wear that outfit if I was going to Sunday brunch.

Lisa Neault said...

Some of these outfits remind me of the 80's...I hate to sayit because it dates me of what we wore..the short skirts, the little tank tops, the knee highs with the heels, the big hats. Leg warmers. Yes I am an 80s girl.
Muff that sweater set caught my eye too, I loved it. I knew Dark Moon would snatch it away from the rest of the herd and she did. She was quite vocal it was hers. lol...

Vanessa said...

Cute outfits. Very springy.