Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vintage doll furniture arrival!



I am so excited to win this on Ebay! I have seen this furniture in alot of flicker pictures where owners
have Blythe dolls, such as this Flicker picture where I first saw a similar piece. This doll furniture I have yet to find any reference to except Seri Principessa, and it was made in Italy. It looks to be the same kind of plastic the Suzie Goose furniture was made of, only colored in this exquisite mint aqua!

It is sized for 8-10 dolls, but I thought it would look stunning with my new Blythe who is soon arriving! I am hoping she will arrive tomorrow.
For now, enjoy the pics!~Lisa

3 comments:

Asmita said...

Great! Loved your blog,followed you! Please follow me back at:http://aggirlforever.blogspot.in/
My mom is a big time barbie fan and I am a American girl doll fan ;)

dollhouse miniature doll gown said...

This is a wonderful setting, I love the dress on the doll. You just don't see women wearing anything so lovely any more. Doll miniature doll dresses
For one inch scale dolls

rydatun4

Anonymous said...

this is Galba Galletti Cicogna from '70