Sunday, August 12, 2012

Miniature Carpet auctions up on Ebay, free shipping

I'm going to be doing a little shameless self promotion in this blog post. I have been steadily making room in my home and our barn and storage unit, still am cleaning out stock from our shop, King William Miniatures when the shop was open as a physical brick and mortar shop. I came across a box of inventory this weekend of lovely miniature dollhouse 1:12 carpets, 20 of which I have up on Ebay auction now. The auctions run 1,3,5 & 7 days with Free shipping!

Low starting bids on all miniature carpets, regardless of size, are $9.99. I will combine the miniature carpets in one invoice, but not with items that require paid shipping costs.

Sizes vary, large, medium, small, as well as period- Chinese, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco and more. Some of the large carpets come with matching runners.

Larger carpets, such as you see I use in my dioramas and scenes, are the ones that work best with 1:4 and 1:6 and 1:3 scales, so please read the measurements in the descriptions if you are decorating a playscale dollhouse.
Below is a variety of items in different carpet styles on auction now!
























Thank you for looking at our auctions. Don't forget some end tomorrow, on 8/13, then 8/15 and so on. ~Lisa

1 comment:

D7ana said...

Very cool rugs. I saw one similar to one of the red rectangular shaped ones as computer mousepads.