Monday, June 1, 2020

Wizard of Oz Kelly & Tommy set

This adorable little set came in the mail today. I found it on Mercari , a selling site and it was used but came with all of the accessories. Dorothy even had her basket, shoes, and Toto! Tin Man even had both his little ax and his oil can. They had all been displayed, hair was a little awry but they were in mint condition. I could not beat the price with free shipping. 





They are simply all adorable. My next move will to be purchasing tiny little stands for them. The lion fell a couple of times and I had to fish him out of my flower bed for this photo shoot. I wanted a yellow field/yellow brick road feel to this photo shoot and the wheat field across the road from my house gave that Kansas look/ to these little cuties. 

1 comment: