Monday, June 8, 2020

More Mini Brands!

I made a run to Target this weekend and picked up more Mini Brands! I only got one or two replicas.


All of these items you see on the table in front of Tammy came out of the two
round eggs below. There are five items in each plastic ball/egg. 








I also stocked my shelves with the previous Little Shop and Mini Brands, the cabinets look well stocked now. I am thinking of collecting enough for a small mom and pop grocery store . The Comic Book store that I was working on has kind of stalled and I could always interchange the store shelves with signage and furniture until I get all of my Big Bang characters together.  I will have to take photos of that diorama/ store and have been wanting to do something with it. The door and windows would just have to be finished but that would be a good project to do one weekend, now that it is warm. 

Plus, the dolls need somewhere to shop for food. lol. 

I have some more postings to catch up on- so stay tuned!

3 comments:

The grandmommy said...

These are super cute! Would they be the right size for Barbie?

Farrah said...

These are just so cute! I've been collecting some as well. Some of the brands are really the perfect size for 1:6 scale! Also, your Tammy doll is adorable. :)

Lisa Neault said...

The Grandmommy- yes some of the items are the proper size, and some are a little large. But they work.
Farrah- thank you! I love my Tammy doll , and her dad. I am having a bit of a time attempting to find her mom. Still on the hunt for one at a reasonable price.