Saturday, July 2, 2016

J'Adore La Fete Elyse Jolie Luxury giftset is here...

My J'Adore La Fete Elyse Jolie giftset has arrived today. This was a 2015 Luxury giftset like the W club used to do when they first formed back in the early days 10 years ago, with a suitcase, and I missed when I joined. They had stopped doing these. I jumped at the chance to own this set as I do not know if it -is -a -once -let's -celebrate- our -anniversary -thing or Integrity has decided to return to what set it apart from crummy Mattel. 

Here is the stock photo-


Oh isn't she divine. Elyse is fast becoming one of my favorites next to Agnes, Poppy and Victoire. All of them have a very a la fracais joie de vivre about them. 

My pictures are not that fantastic and I did not debox. I just took photos of her in her case. 

Frankly, I do not want to debox but feast my eyes on her in the box. There is something wonderful, so petite pandore - like, about her in her trunk. She reminds me of a rare Jumeau smiling lady Bru in their trunk from Paris from the 1800's. She is a treasure.













All for now. Enjoy the photos!
Lisa

4 comments:

Romona said...

Very nice.

Lisa Neault said...

thank you~

Phyllis said...

Congratulations on getting your J'Adore La Fete Elyse Jolie! Mine came last week. I have started taking some photos of her and will share them soon.

Farrah said...

Great purchase! I have seen this doll pop up on Instagram quite a bit and she's gorgeous!