Thursday, December 1, 2022

Countdown to Christmas- DAY ONE!

Welcome to our Countdown to Christmas! 

Countdown to Christmas always officially starts on December 1st and I usually begin with Christmas photos from the archives and throw in pics of our trees, cats, and fun stuff too. But mostly of our dolls. I have been doing this for many years, and enjoy it immensely. 

This year I hope to feature photos of the wonderful Christmas cards from Doll Divas Christmas  card exchange as well as The Studio Commissary ( a Gene Marshall doll message board) that I have participated on and did the Christmas card exchange last year. I have started to organize those card by the year in a large ring binder with clear plastic page sheets and it is wonderful to flip through the pages of the cards from the previous year as I get the new cards in. 

For December 1st, The first photo of our Countdown to Christmas is a favorite= Santa and Barbie are in front of the Gothic mansion. This is a favorite Christmas Barbie of mine. One of my goals is to eventually collect all of the Christmas /holiday Barbies. 


 Join us tomorrow and Happy Holidays!

No comments: