Monday, December 5, 2022

Countdown to Christmas- DAY FOUR!

I am running behind on Countdown to Christmas- so here is DAY FOUR!

Today I am featuring my Va. Fashion Doll Clubs' Christmas party, which took place at Tarrant's West in Richmond, Va. Very nice place and they were decorated for the holidays. We were asked to bring a doll in holiday attire. 

Betty Picket made our club purses as the club 'gift'. 


I took one of my Poppy Parker dolls in a handmade dress I purchased off of Ebay and red shoes, carrying a Christmas gift. She looked quite adorable.


Here is my doll Poppy next to Allison's doll, who is so adorable in an Etsy creation. 













Above are all the dolls lined up on two tables for photo ops with the members who came to the luncheon. I grabbed these photo ops before we had to gather for the 'big picture' of the members together. We had about 12-14 people at our luncheon plus dolls! We all had a great time!


This amazing HUGE Teddy Bear was in the room where our group had lunch! 



This huge guy greeted you at the entrance ! 
Enjoy! Merry Christmas!


 

No comments: