Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Countdown to Christmas- Day Twenty!

Countdown to Christmas- Day Twenty!

I thought I would do just one more Gene Marshall Christmas photo since I am on a roll! I know this is the One Sixth Scale Dollhouse blog- but I love, love the Gene Marshall and the Tonner doll 16 inch tall ladies. So I have to include this lovely lady.



 This was my Studio Commissary Christmas card for 2021, I won this lovely doll in her skating outfit one year on the message board in one of their holiday events. I believe she is Song of Spain redressed in this adorable handmade sweater and scarf with tights and pink skirt and ice skates. I have never redressed her, I love her so much. She even has felt ear muffs. I purchased the mirror from the Dollar General for $5 which I was lucky enough to find and it had feet for perfume bottles. With some snow and my trees and plants voila! ice rink!  So I couldnt resist adding this lovely photo to the Countdown. 

No comments: