Saturday, December 10, 2022

Countdown to Christmas- DAY TEN!

Countdown to Christmas- DAY TEN!

Today I thought we'd have something fresh, something new, not from the archives. Something, Poppy!







Nothing says Poppy Parker and Christmas - like PINK!

This was an extremely off the wall difficult diorama to photograph because of height issues. I used my mirrored base I had purchased for Gene from the Dollar General that I lucked out finding when I needed it last year- (for $5!!) it is meant for a ladies' dresser for lotions and bottles but you know us doll people- we think of ice skating with mirrors for our dolls! lol! Someone gave me the Lemax village snowy forest background cardboard backdrop which Chip is taller than so I had to balance this haphazardly on other items to make it feasible for photo taking. I was able out of some photos to get some that were presentable. 

I have long wanted to do a Christmas photo with this pair but my house has puked up Christmas on every available surface! So setting up dioramas is a major effort just with these two dolls. I hope you enjoy and I will be attempting more new ones for our Countdown to Christmas 2022!
 

No comments: