Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

 This post is one day early, as tomorrow is Thanksgiving. (I will be too busy enjoying our homemade Southern cornbread dressing and turkey and cranberry tart to stop and post...) so here are some new Thanksgiving photos with some of new Gene dolls, and some old photos from the archives...

I hope you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!








The Gene in blue I acquired at this years doll show, she is an Integrity doll as are the other two and the Tyler Wentworth, which I acquired at the same doll show. Trent is Formal Introduction which I won at an auction about a year an a half ago. 
The table is not Bespaq, but the chairs are. I made the turkey and the cake. The foods in front of the dolls are Rement. I was hard pressed to find plates that would fit Gene, I am still hunting for proportional plates and glasses that will not cost more than my own full size china! 







Happy Thanksgiving!




No comments: