Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!



It has been a hectic holiday weekend with shopping, cleaning and getting decorations down, as well as working on the Gothic Mansion diorama, which has taken longer than I expected. Above is a Blast from the Past with my Mistress of the Manor in her spooky hallway. This weekend the hubcap & I moved furniture about and did a major overhaul of our living room, in preparation for the holidays and the decorating we want to do this year. So I lost some major build time in the studio, but it was worth it. I will do Halloween a couple of days late, but on All Saints' Day * and All Soul's Day (November 1st and 2nd) when I will have time to myself.  I love Halloween, and this will give me time to get the Gothic mansion set up completely as I want it for the upcoming dioramas for Thanksgiving, and Christmas. 

So here are some 'Blasts' from the Past of my archives...enjoy!











                            Have a safe and enjoyable Happy Halloween!

                                            Lisa

No comments: