Saturday, August 6, 2016

Christmas in August...at Hobby Lobby

One of my all time favorite stores is Hobby Lobby.  It has everything. Michael's and Joann's has nothing on this place. The one nearest me is an estimated 30 miles away but worth it. I live in a rural area so everything is about 30 minutes away, lol. 

Christmas in August? yeah, that's what was happening when I went in. I am a nut for Christmas so no better time to plan the dolly Christmas than now, right? I originally went in there with my 40% off coupon to get some 1/2 inch foamboard and other little items for diorama building. So hold on and let's go Christmas shopping! Remember, it's only 140 days until Christmas!











I ended up getting my foamboard and some Tim Holz items. Trying to figure out some backgrounds to set up for photo shoots for my new Vanessa and the IFDC Professor I just deboxed.  I also want to take some more photos of my new Poppy as well. Enjoy!

No comments: