Saturday, August 13, 2016

A Few things on Ebay...

So.....I have decided for a few items (mainly dolls) to go up on Ebay.  And since all blogs are mainly shameless self-promotion , Here I go. 

Before I start the long listings- sometimes you just get tired of keeping the same old dolls, and I am one of those who likes to 're-decorate' my doll room. Out with the old, in with the new. Seeing the new incredible, realistic dolls coming out makes me yearn for better dollie photos and the level of realism and I can't achieve that with no dolly dollars....lol. So onto ebay they go. 

First up is an old Glam Barbie Laundry set.SOLD
Click HERE


Next up is Spicey in Spain Poppy Parker SOLD


                                       Groovy Galore 2015 Poppy Parker RELISTED



                                 
                                    GLOSS Convention Dark Moon Poppy Parker SOLD

                              


















La Ville Lumiere Simonetta  STILL AVAILABLE


No comments: